The Library’s Code of Conduct has been established to provide a safe and welcoming environment. Every individual on Library premises is expected to:
• act with consideration and respect toward other members of the public, staff and volunteers
• use respectful language and refrain from threatening, abusive or obscene language
• be sober; not under the influence of alcohol or other substances
• be careful and considerate of Library property
• be mindful of personal belongings; do not leave them unattended in the Library
• use furniture and equipment properly and only for the usual, intended purposes
• leave the Library promptly at closing or when instructed in an emergency
• provide proper supervision of children in your care
• act lawfully and responsibly.
• Patrons/library visitors may not come behind the counter.