Elkford Public Library offers iPads and e-Readers for loan.
- Patrons borrowing devices must be at least 19 years of age. Photo ID may be required.
- Patrons borrowing devices must have a valid Elkford Public Library card in good standing.
- Devices have a loan duration of 21 days with one renewal of an additional 21 days, with the exception of the Radon Detector Kit.
- Holds on devices expire after one week.
- Up to two devices can be borrowed at a time.
- Patrons must read, initial, and sign the Borrowing Agreement.
- Patrons must use their own account (e.g., Kobo account, Apple ID) with the device. The device will be factory reset upon return.
- Patrons are responsible for the device when it is checked out to them, including the repair or replacement costs if the device and/or its accessories are damaged or lost.
- Devices must be returned to Elkford Public Library staff, not the book return.
- Users may be barred from access to devices if they are found to be in violation of the Borrowing Agreement.
How to Borrow
- Place a hold on a device using My Account, over the phone, or via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or come into the library and talk to a librarian.
- Need help setting up the device or downloading books? No problem! A librarian can assist you in getting started.